It's my mum's recipe..I tried this parantha for my kids and they liked it a lot :)
Serves: 4-5 paranthas
- Boil potatoes, carrots and peas.
- Mash boiled vegetables with aloo masher.
- In a flat pan, put mashed vegetables, onion, green chilli, salt and wheat flour. Prepare dough by mixing with ample water (~1/2 cup). Knead it properly with hands till dough becomes soft.
- Take little dough and make a small ball. Dust it with flour.
- Roll it on the rolling board with rolling pin to form chapati.
- Heat non-stick pan/ tawa.
- Put parantha on tawa. Flip when it is slightly cooked (nearly after a few seconds).
- Flip again after a few seconds( when parantha turns slight brown). Now oil the top of parantha and flip it again.
- Oil the other side also. Flip it and heat for another few seconds till done.
- Ready to serve with butter, curd or pickle .