Serves: 15- 20 pieces
- In a pan, add semolina, plain flour, baking soda, carom seeds,oil and salt. Mix them together. Add oil (4-5 tbsp). Knead hard/ stiff dough with lukewarm water. Cover with cloth and Keep it aside for min 45 mins. (Don't let the surface of the dough to become dry)
- Make a small ball and with the help of rolling pin, roll to make thin chapati.
- With the help of bottle cap/ biscuit cutter, cut in any desired any shape (thombus/ square) and keep them aside.
- Heat oil in pan. Once the oil is hot, turn the flame to medium high.
- Deep fry the namakparas.
- Keep them aside and let them cool.
- Store in air tight container.