- Knead dough with water.(Prepare dough by mixing flour and just sufficient water(~1/2 cup).Knead well with hands till the dough becomes soft)
- Heat non-stick tawa/ flat pan.
- Take little dough and make small ball. Dust with wheat flour.
- Roll to make chapati on the rolling board. Put 1-2 tbsp of sooji halwa on the centre of chapati. Seal carefully on all sides(again to form a ball).
- Roll it again with rolling pin (belan) to form parantha, dusting with flour to prevent it from sticking to board.
- Put parantha on tawa. Flip when it is slightly cooked (nearly after a few seconds)
- Flip again after a few seconds(when parantha turns slight brown).Now oil the top of parantha and flip it again.
- Oil the other side also.Flip it and heat for another few seconds till done.
- Ready to serve with butter or pickle.