- Aloo Tikki
- Potato: 3-4 (boiled, peeled and mashed)
- Green chilli (chopped)
- Salt: to taste
- Garam masala: to taste
- Bread- 4-6 pieces (Cut bread in round shape with a bowl/ cutter)
- Curd: 1/4 cup
- Water: 1/2 cup
- Eno: a pinch (optional)
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Jeera pwd: 1/2 tsp
- Oil: 1 tbsp
- For Aloo Tikki:
- Potato mixture: Mix potato, green chilli, garam masala and salt.
- Heat tawa/ non-stick pan.
- Take little portion of mashed potatoes in hand. Make a small ball and put it on tawa.
- Grease it lightly on top. When it turns golden brown. Flip it and cook till done.
- Prepare potato mixture by mixing potato, green chilli, garam masala and salt.
- Prepare Yogurt Mixture: In a bowl, add yogurt, water, jeera pwd salt. Mix well. Add eno. Mix well
- Spread potato mixture on one side of the bread (cut in round shape but not dipped in yogurt mixture) and then put it on lightly greased pan (with the potato mixture side down)
- Now spread yogurt mixture on the top of bread.
- Cover and cook for 5 mins.
- Serve with tamarind chutney.