- Rasgullas (Click for recipe): 5-6 pieces
- Whole Milk: 500 ml
- Kesar stands: a few strands
- Pistachios: a few
- Sugar: 5-6 tbsp
- Green Cardamom powder: 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence: 1 tsp (optional)
- Cornflour: 1/2 tsp- 1 tsp (Dissolved in a little milk/ water)
- Boil the milk. Simmer and cook for 15-20 mins without lid (that is, without covering it).
- Add cornflour liquid.
- Add kesar strands, sugar, green cardamom powder. Cook on low flame for 10-12 mins until milk becomes thick.
- Turn off the gas and let it cool.
- Add vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Add rasgullas and pistachios and put in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Serve chilled.