- Beetroot: 3-4 (peeled and chopped)
- Onion: 1 (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tsp
- Curry leaves: a few
- Tomato: 1 (chopped)
- Green chilli: 1 (chopped)
- Salt: to taste
- Red chilli pwd: to taste
- Coriander pwd: 1 tsp
- Haldi: 1/2 tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves (chopped)
- Oil: 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds: 1 tsp
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add cumin seeds and curry leaves. Cook for a min.
- Add ginger garlic paste, green chilli and onions. Cook for few mins.
- Add tomatoes. Cover and cook for few mins.
- Add beetroot, salt, haldi, red chilli pwd, coriander pwd. Cover and cook for 3-4 mins until done.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with chapati.
- You can use cooked beetroot as well.
- Sprinkle come lemon juice before serving. (optional)