- Plain Flour: 170 gms/ (1cup + little less than 1/4 cup)
- Cocoa pwd: 2 tbsp
- Sugar: 170 gms /(little more than 3/4 cup)
- Oil: 5 tbsp ( To minimise oil, I added only 2 tbsp oil and it came out pretty good)
- Soya milk: 230 ml /( little less than 1 cup)
- Vanilla extract: 2 tsp
- Baking soda: 1 tsp
- Baking pwd: 1 tsp
- Eno salt: 2 tbsp
- Garnish :Walnuts/ almonds/ choco chips
- Preheat oven at 180 deg C. Grease the tin in which you will bake cake.
- In a pan, add all the above ingredients except eno salt and nuts/choco chips.
- Just before pouring the batter to the tin, add eno salt and mix well.
- Immediately, pour the batter in the tin.
- Garnish with nuts and choco chips.
- Bake it in oven at 180 deg C for 20-25 mins.
- Let it cool and Serve.