- Gram flour(Besan): 10 tbsp
- Onion: 1 (chopped finely)
- Green chilli: as per taste(chopped finely)
- Ajwain(Carom seeds) : 1tsp
- Salt : as per taste
- Red chilli pwd: as per taste
- Water: to make batter
- Mix all the above ingredients (except oil) in such a way that there is no lump and forms a semi-viscous batter.
- Heat non-stick pan and oil it slightly.
- Put a ladle full of batter on it and spread it flat in the form of chapati.
- Oil it slightly on top as well.
- Flip it when done.
- Cook the other side.
- Serve it hot with Tomato ketchup or any chatni or mint sauce.
Though I like to have it with rice pudding (kheer).