- Pepper: 3 nos.(try each one of different colour)
- Boiled Potatoes: 3-4 medium sized
- Amchur Powder (dry mango powder): 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder: 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds (Jeera): 2 tsp
- Oil: 3-4 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Red Chilli as per taste
- Empty each piece of Pepper by knifing out the inner seeds and stem by making a hole at the top.
- Lightly salt the inner side of hollow Peppers with the help of your fingers and keep them aside.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and chop them into small pieces
- Heat oil in pan (1 tbsp), add Cumin Seeds, turmeric powder, salt, red chilli pwd and amchur powder.
- Add potatoes to the pan and cook for few minutes (4-5 mins on low flame) to make a nice filling for the Pepper.
- When the above mix is done, switch off the gas and let it cool
- Stuff each piece of Pepper with the potatoes mixture. If the potatoes mixture is more than required for the filling, keep the excess mixture aside.
- Heat 2-3 tbsp of oil, lower the flame and add the stuffed Pepper to it.
- Heat the pieces on all side such that they turn dark (avoid burning on the sides). When each pepper is thoroughly cooked, take them out. Add the excess potatoes mixture (if you have) to the same pan and cook it for another 2-3 minutes.
- Now serve this delicious dish with chapati and yogurt.