Serves: 6-8 Chapatis
- Wheat Flour/ Whole Meal Flour : 1 cup
- Water: 1/2 cup
- Ghee/ Butter: 1tbsp
- Prepare dough by mixing flour and just enough water. Knead with hands till the dough becomes soft.
- Make a small ball. Dust it with wheat flour.
- On the rolling board, roll it with rolling pin to form a chapati.
- Heat non-stick tawa/ flat pan. Put chapati on tawa.
- Flip when it is slightly cooked (nearly after a few seconds).
- Flip again after a few seconds(when chapati turns slight brown).
- Now with the help of any cotton cloth, press it gently near the edges so that chapati puffs up.
- When done, remove from tawa. Apply ghee or butter.
- Ready to serve with any vegetable, raita or daal (lentil).