Benefits of Baby Corn:
Baby corn is rich in Vitamin C, E, B1, B5, folate, magnesium , phophorous. It helps in reduction of cholesterol, reduce body weight and good for bowel movement.
Carrots contain beta carotene which helps in improving eye sight.Carrots also contain antioxidants that help protect against heart diseases and certain cancers.
- Baby Corn: 8-10 pieces
- Carrot: 1
- Peas: 1/2 cup
- Tomato: 1 (Chopped)
- Cumin seeds: 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric pwd: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Red Chilli pwd: to taste
- Fennel pwd: 1/2 tsp
- Corriander pwd: 1/2 tsp
- Oil: 1-2 tbsp
- Cut Baby Corn and Carrots lengthwise.
- Heat oil in pan. Add cumin seeds. Let them splutter.
- Add baby corn, tomato, carrot and peas.
- Add turmeric pwd, salt, red chilli pwd, fennel pwd, corriander pwd.
- Cover with lid and cook on low flame till done (~10-15 mins)
- Ready to serve with chapati, nan or parantha.