- Bittergourd (Karela): 5-6 pieces (medium size)
- Salt- to taste
- Onion: 2 (big) (chopped)
- Fennel pwd: 1 tsp
- Coriander pwd: 1 tsp
- Mango Pwd (Amchur): 1/2 tsp
- Oil: 3-4 tbsp
- Wash bittergourd. Cut in circular pieces. Apply salt(~2 tsp).
- Keep aside for 20-25 mins. Squeeze them gently (to take out remaining water)
- Heat oil in pan.Put bittergourd in it. Saute till golden brown (on low flame)
- Add onion. Saute till light brown. Add fennel pwd, coriander pwd, mango pwd. Cook for 2-3 mins on low flame.
- Ready to serve.