For Kofta: (Quantity: 10-12 pieces)
- Carrot: 1
- Beans: 5-6
- Potato: 1
- Onion: 1/2
- Salt: according to taste
- Cornflour: 1-2 tbsp
- Besan/ Gram Flour: 1-2 tbsp (optional)
- Oil: for frying
- Tomato: 2(big) (chopped)
- Onion: 1 (chopped)
- Ginger paste: 1 tbsp
- Salt: as per taste
- Sugar: 1 tsp
- Tomato Ketchup: 1tbsp
- Cream: 2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder: as per taste
- Oil: 1-2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds/Jeera: 1tbsp
- Tumeric pwd: 1-2tsp
- Boil Carrot, Beans and potato with little amount of water.
- Chop onion very finely.
- Mash all the boiled vegetables and mix chopped onion in them.
- Add besan and salt. Mix them properly.
- Make small balls.
- Heat oil for frying.
- Roll the ball in the cornflour and fry them.
- Kofta's are ready.
- Heat oil in pan. Add cumin seeds.
- Add ginger paste, turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Cook for a minute.
- Add onion and when onion becomes translucent add tomato.
- When tomatoes are cooked, remove from flame and let it cool.
- Blend the above into smooth puree. If needed, add water.
- Add cream and cook it for few minutes.
- Add salt, sugar n tomato ketchup.
- Gravy ready.