- Capsicum: 1 (chopped finely)
- Cabbage: 1/4 th piece (chopped finely)
- Sooji/Rawa/ Semolina :2-3 tbsp
- Salt: As per taste
- Black pepper pwd: 1 tsp or as per taste
- Bread: 5-6 slices
- Sour cream: 4-5 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup: To be applied on every piece
- Oil: 1-2 tbsp for every bread slice
- In a pan, add onion, tomato, cabbage, capsicum, Sooji (Semolina), Salt, Black Pepper pwd and Sour cream. Mix them. (Semolina makes the pizza crispy and soaks all the water from mixture. So if you see there is water in your mixture , you can add more Semolina to it)A
- Apply Tomato Ketchup on one side of every bread slice.
- Take 2 tbsp of mixture and Spread it evenly on the whole slice (on the side on which you applied Ketchup above)
- Heat non- stick Tawa. Apply oil on tawa. Once the tawa is heated up, lower the flame.
- Put slice (with mixture) on the tawa. (The side having mixture should face down on the tawa)
- After 2-3 mins, press the bread slice gently on the top and then apply oil on the top of slice.
- When the mixture sticks to the bread (if the mixture doesn’t stick to tawa, that side is done) , flip the side (now the side without mixture should face the tawa ). After 1-2 mins, remove it from the tawa. Similarly, cook other Bread slices.
- Ready to eat.
It’s very yummy dish...Try atleast once and I am sure you’ll make it again and again