- Indian Cottage Cheese (Paneer): 150 gms
- Onion: 1 (big)
- Tomato: 2 (medium sized)
- Capsicum/ pepper: 1
- Ginger: 2 inch piece
- Salt: to taste
- Sugar: 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli pwd; to taste
- Turmeric pwd: 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds: 1 tsp
- Oil: 2-3 tbsp
- Chop Onion and capsicum (medium size pieces)
- Grind tomato and ginger into a smooth puree
- Cut Paneer into small cubes.
- Heat oil in pan. Add cumin seeds. After few mins, add Turmeric powder.
- Add onion. When onion becomes translucent, add tomato puree.
- After 10 mins, add capsicum. Add salt, sugar, red chilli powder.
- When done , add paneer cubes. Cook for 2-3 mins.
- Ready to serve with chapatis/tortillas or stuff it in pita bread to your liking.
You can use combination of red, green and yellow capsicum to make it more colourful.