- Potato: 1-2 (Peeled and chopped length-wise)
- Yellow and Red Capsicum: 1 (Chopped Length wise)
- Courgette: 1(Chopped Length wise)
- Aubergine: 1 (Chopped )
- Red onion : 1 (Chopped Length wise)
- Garlic: 1 clove (chopped)
- Oil: 4-5 tbsp
- Vinegar: 1-2 tbsp
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add garlic. Cook for a min.
- Add onions. Cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add potatoes. Roast them for 4-5 mins.
- Add capsicum, courgette, Aubergine. Cook for 7-10 mins till the vegetables are tender.
- Keep stirring continuously.
- Add salt, rosemary, oregano and vinegar.
- Serve with cousous.
How To Prepare Couscous:
- Coucous: 1 cup
- Water: 2 cups
- Oil: 1 tsp
- Boil the water in pan. Add oil and salt.
- Add couscous and Cover the pan. Immediately turn off the gas.
- Let it rest for 7- 10 mins till the water is absorbed by couscous.
- Ready to serve with Roasted vegetables.