- Chop eggplant (Dont remove the peel).
- Peel and chop potatoes lengthwise.
- Peel and Chop onions lengthwise.
- Heat oil in pan. Add all the masalas under seasoning (mustard seeds,cumin seeds,hing, fenugreek seeds, curry leaves and whole red chilli). Let them splutter.
- Add onion. Cook till translucent on low flame. Add tomatoes, salt,red chilli pwd, roasted cumin powder, dessicated coconut and coriander pwd. Cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add potatoes and baingan/ eggplant. Sprinkle a little water with hand.
- Cover and Cook on low flame for 10-12 mins till done.
- Stir in between and sprinkle some water if needed..
- Ready to serve with chapati or parantha.