Benefits of Broccoli: Broccoli is one of those super foods that are an absolutely sine-qua-non of one's daily diet. They are a storehouse of various nutrients and anti-oxidants that help fight various cancers, regulates blood sugar and has antiviral properties (fights various diseases). It is good to cook broccoli with ginger and garlic or cook lightly in order to suppress flatulence and preserve the nutrients.
- Potatoes: 4-5 (peeled and chopped)
- Broccoli: 1 (cut in florets)
- Tomato: 1
- Oil: 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds: 1 tsp
- Turmeric pwd: 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tsp
- Red Chilli pwd: to taste
- Heat oil in pan. Add cumin seeds. Let them splutter.
- Add ginger garlic paste.Cook till light brown on low flame.
- Add tomatoes, salt, turmeric pwd, red chilli pwd.
- After 2-3 mins, add potatoes.
- When potatoes are half done, add broccoli and cook till done.
- Ready to serve with chapati, nan or parantha.