Its a Mexican Cuisine...
- Flour Tortillas: 3-4 (If you don't have tortillas, you can replace it with chapati)
- Cheese (grated)
- Spring Onions/ Onion: 1 (chopped very finely in small pieces)
- Green pepper: 1/2 (chopped very finely in small pieces)
- Spinach leaves: 10-12 leaves (washed and chopped)
- Mushroom: 8-10 pieces (washed and chopped into halves)
- Green chilli (chopped finely)
- Ginger (chopped very finely in small pieces)
- Garlic paste (optional)
- Tomato: 1-2 (chopped)
- Salt: to taste
- Oil: 1-2 tbsp
Note: You can replace the above vegetables with vegetables of your choice
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add onions. Saute from few mins. Add ginger, garlic paste, tomatoes, spinach, green chilli, green pepper, salt and mushrooms. Cook for few mins (~ 4-5 mins) on low flame. (Don't overcook vegetables). Keep aside.