- Potatoes : 6-8 (Boiled and mashed)
- Indian Cottage Cheese/ Paneer : 25 gms (grated) (optional)
- Salt: to taste
- Red chilli pwd : to taste
- Green chilli : 1-2 (chopped)
- Oil : 1 tbsp
- Onion: 1 (chopped)
- Kabuli chane/ Chick peas : 1 cup (boiled)
- Coriander Mint Chutney
- Saunth/ Tamarind Chutney
- In a pan, mix properly: potatoes, paneer, salt, green chilli, salt and red chilli pwd .
- Take a little mixture on hand and make round balls. Press gently to flatten a little.
- Grease slightly both sides of flatten balls.
- Heat non-stick pan/ tawa.
- Put all the balls on pan and heat until they turn golden brown.
- Turn the side and cook until it turns golden brown.
- Put tikki in plate and put kabuli chane and onion on it.
- Put a little coriander mint chutney and saunth on it.
- Sprinkle salt and red chilli powder (if needed, as per taste).
PS: You can add curd, chaat masala, coriander leaves as well.