- Milk: 1 Litre
- Sugar: 10-12 tbsp
- Saffron : a few flakes (Soak in 1 tbsp milk for 1/2 hour)
- Vanilla essence/ Orange Essence: 1 tsp
- CornStarch/ Cornflour: 2-3 tbsp (Mix it with 3 tbsp of milk to form a thick paste)
- Oranges: 3 (medium sized) (Peel and remove the inner thin membrane)
- Boil milk. Simmer and add sugar, kesar soaked in milk and cornstarch.
- Now keep stirring constantly.
- Take a boil and cook on low flame for 5-7 mins until the milk becomes thick.
- Now turn off the gas.
- Let it cool. Add vanilla essence/ Orange essence and Orange (peeled).
- Refrigerate it for 4-5 hours and serve chilled.