- Milk (Plant based): 1 cup
- Sugar: 5-6 tbsp (or to taste)
- Saffron strands : a few (Soak in 3-4 tbsp warm milk)
- Cardamom pwd: a pinch
- Cornstarch: 1 tbsp (Mix in 3-4 tbsp milk)
- Chopped nuts (Almonds, Pistachios, Cashews, Walnuts)
- Kewra water
- Heat milk in pan. Add sugar and saffron strands. Keep stirring and mix well.
- Add cornstarch (mixed in water). Mix well. The mixture will start to thicken. Cook for a few minutes on low flame.
- Turn off the flame. Add chopped nuts, kewra water and cardamom pwd.
- Pour in kulfi moulds.
- Refrigerate for couple of hours and serve.