- Rice pwd: 3 cups
- Yeast: 1/2 tbsp (dissolve in 1/2 cup water)
- Salt: to taste
- Sugar: 1 tbsp
- Coconut: 1/2 (grated) (I used dessicated coconut)
- Mix rice pwd, coconut, yeast, salt, sugar with water (~ 1 cup) and keep aside for 8- 10 hours (may be overnight) for fermentation.
- Take Aapam chatti or non-stick pan (I didn't have chatti, so I used non-stick pan ) and spread mixture on it.
- Oil it slightly from the edges and flip when done.
- Flip again and serve hot with kadala curry, pickle or coconut chutney.