- Khichdi: 1 cup(See my blog for the recipe under 'RICE' section)
- Wholemeal Flour: 1 cup
- Salt: to taste
- Carom seeds/ Ajwain: 1 tsp
- Green chilli: 1(chopped)
- Oil: 5-6 tbsp
- Mix all the above ingredients except oil and prepare dough . Knead it properly with hands till dough becomes smooth. (If needed, add little water)
- Take little dough and make a small ball. Dust it with flour.
- Roll it on the rolling board with rolling pin to form chapati.
- Heat non-stick pan/ tawa.
- Put parantha on tawa. Flip when it is slightly cooked (nearly after a few seconds).
- Flip again after a few seconds( when parantha turns slight brown). Now oil the top of parantha and flip it again.
- Oil the other side also. Flip it and heat for another few seconds till done.
- Yummy Parantha is ready to serve with butter, curd, pickle or any vegetable curry.