- Stuffing: Mix all the ingredients of stuffing and Keep aside. (The stuffing should be a bit dry as we have to fill it in potatoes)
- In a pan, mix properly: potatoes, salt, green chilli, garam masala, salt and red chilli pwd .
- Take a little mixture on hand and Spread it.
- Put 1/4 tsp of stuffing in center and seal all the sides to make a ball. Genlty press it to flatten the ball.
- Grease slightly both sides of flatten balls.
- Heat non-stick pan/ tawa.
- Put all the balls on pan and heat until they turn golden brown.
- Turn the side and cook until it turns golden brown.
- Serve tikki with tamarind chutney.
Another method of serving tikki:
- Put tikki in plate and put kabuli chane(boiled) and onion(chopped) on it.
- Put a little coriander mint chutney and saunth on it.
- Sprinkle salt and red chilli powder (if needed, as per taste).
- Serve as tikki chaat.