- Corn tortillas: 3-4
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: 2-3 tbsp
- Boiled Kidney beans: 2 cups
- Onions : 2 ( chopped)
- Spring onions greens ( chopped): 4 tbsp
- Salt: to taste
- Green chilli/ jalapenos: 2 (chopped)
- Black pepper pwd: to taste
- Chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Grated Vegan cheese
- Flat baking dish
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add boiled kidney beans, salt, pepper, green chilli/ jalapenos, onions, spring onion greens. Cook for 3-4 mins. Slightly mash the mixture to make it mushy.
- Let it cool.
- Now assembling ,baking and serving:
- Pre-heat the oven at 200 deg C.
- Pick up the tortilla. In the centre, spread a layer kidney beans mixture. Sprinkle little cheese and wrap it up.
- Place it in the baking dish.
- Similarly, assemble other tortillas and place them in the baking dish.
- Spread grated cheese on top and bake in oven at 200 deg C for 8-10 mins.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and Serve hot.
You can use normal Mozzarella cheese as per your choice.